Saturday, February 17, 2007

How I Began Stamping!

The summer of 2006, my daughter and I attended a stamp activity session at the library. I thought this activity would be fun for mother and daughter. I was slightly disappointed that the kids were separated from the adults, but overcame the disappointment when the stamping instruction began. (Abby was having a good ol' time stamping away at the kids table!) Little did I know I would become addicted after I just one little card. I was fascinated by the simplicity of stamping. I always thought I wasn't talented enough artistically, boy was I wrong. Stamping is easy and if you make a mistake...it just adds character or more paper to your trash. We made two simple little cards that night. I had so much fun. I booked a party that night and have been addicted to stamping ever since.

No comments: