Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Birthday Party Invite


Here is my darling daughter's birthday party invite. She is turning 9 this weekend. I had the idea of using a flip flop theme, but she came up with the phrase, "Flop On Over". She is so creative! Together, we come up with some cool creations. The doodle this alphabet was used for the cool phrase. The border of flops is the $1 Michael's Flip Flop stamp that I finally got to use!! The big flip flop is from the 2 step die cut for my Cuttlebug. My daughter wanted to use a hot pink color and black since she is having a karaoke sleepover. I used cardstock from my LSS, I didn't want to use my SU cardstock! The polka dot backgroun from Polka Dots and Paisley's is on the flip flop. The bling flower is from Making Memories which I bought at my LSS. I used stickes in black, clear, and silver on the other flops, as well as the flower on the doodle this "n". Of course, this was the 3rd card idea. My daughter was so frustrated by the time we finally agreed on the design. She is not as picky as me. I think it turned out great! Of course, the inside was just printed from the computer.

No comments: